Time to enroll, dear friends! My class on how to create a small blue horse with kurbits pattern opened January 1 2018 Love to see you there!
Polymer Clay Adventure is a yearly gathering of artists, teachers, makers, and seekers from all over the globe. By participating you expose yourself to lots of interesting inspiration by watching other people create. No one’s hands do the same thing, no one’s mind thinks the same way, and we know that the classes we have included will help you to see your own crafting in new ways!
This year, you can expect:
- 24+ Full Length Video Projects including all kinds of fun techniques
- Weekly Emails for all 52 weeks of the year with inspiration and invitations to join in the creative fun
- Swaps every other month so you can share your creations with your new friends
- Video Create-Alongs with our teachers throughout the year
- Photo Sharing and Commenting inside our self-contained private, safe community (right here!)
- Giveaways from our Sponsors that you can win simply by sharing what you are learning
- A Digital Goody Bag full of discounts and special offers from our Sponsors that you can use all year
Would you like to learn my technique for making kurbits patterns? And also create a small, fat and cute horse sculpture to place that pattern onto – and you have created your own fantasy Dalecarlian style horse!
Lämna ett svar