With inspiration from the tool I showed in my last blog post. As you can see I made a lot of Skinner Blends which I rolled into “mane hairs.” These will form the mane and the tail of the horse.
This is the start of a new horse. I got the inspiration during Nordic Poly Camp in Gothenburg. One of the participants had this tool and in the sketch you can see in what way it gave me inspiration. My … Read More
Maybe you thought the Atomic Horse was finished? You were wrong. It isn’t. I tried to make the horse entirely out of polymer clay. Now I realize that the clay is too soft, even when it is cured. The body … Read More
This weekend I arranged a creativity workshop where all eight participants were working in polymer clay. And all eight persons made completely individual and in completely different ways amazing things. I believe that most people have the creativity within, but … Read More
Time for assembly! Will it work or will it crash? First, I removed the papier maché body by letting the horse take a bath in water. That made the paper soft and easy to remove. There were a lot of … Read More
The legs of the molecule horse have looooong bonds between the atoms, but in the same way as I made the head very realistic, I made the hooves realistic too, As I said before, it’s all about balance. As many … Read More
A horse must have a head. This time I chose to make the head more realistic than on many other Mosebacke Horses. It is hard too see in the pictures as I used black clay, but I have to tried … Read More
Several times, I have tried to create a horse out of my vison of an atomic horse, and several times I have failed. Now I will try one more time. The last time. If I don’t make it this time, … Read More